Friday 27 February 2015

Second round edits are now competed and Devil Takes His Innocent is back in the publishers hands. I still have the second book to edit before submitting it and then doing the same with my YA book. Somehow I had expected most of this to be done by now, but once again life seemed to stand in my way.
My boys needed me more than usual this week. My eldest was being bullied and my youngest got colour tested for dyslexia. Magenta seems to be his colour at the moment. He won't be fully colour tested for another year. His seven year old bum wouldn't stop wriggling during the testing phase. The sheet seems to have minimalized the movement of the words though. That's a huge positive. 
Take care everyone and stay tuned for more information about my up and coming new release.

No comments:

Post a Comment