Sunday 7 December 2014

Okay, so I have a little bit of news. I have decided to open up my page to other authors. Due to me being in Australia and many of my author friends being scattered all over the world, I plan on hosting my writing buddies on the even dates. That way I thought I could spend my day sharing the news of their visit, and when their day begins, wherever they may be, they can share the wonderful news as well.

Now you may ask why I am not currently writing. Well let me tell you, Viper is being elusive. He has shared with me his plans for his mate in the bedroom, but very little else. Typical Fae, mysterious and elusive!

Opps, I nearly forgot. I am also taking part in a blog hop from the 15th to the 19th December. There will be plenty of great prizes and some amazing authors to explore. Don't forget to join us!

                           

No comments:

Post a Comment