Saturday 13 February 2016

It's coming up a month since I last posted. That's because I put my computer away to protect it from the dust that I was expecting while having our bathrooms renovated. I'm still waiting on the workmen! My hubby is friends with the owner of the company who's in charge of the renovations which means we're getting it at a great price. But it also means that full paying customers come first, which is understandable. And just slightly inconvenient.

So I grabbed my computer out of it's clean, safe hidey hole and am trying to touch base with everyone. I'm limited with what I can do on my phone.

Anyway I have missed telling you about some great releases over the last month. To catch up with them all, I'm going to be posting several books per day. Don't forget to look out for them :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment