Friday 30 October 2015

This week has been crazy. My mother-in-law had an operation on Monday which meant on Wednesday, we had a doctor's visit. Thursday, I had the dreaded job of stocking the house with food. For some reason, scrubbing the toilets (and remember I have boys) is more appealing than doing the food shopping. Then yesterday (for me that's Friday), I offered to help my mum move a few boxes into storage. My arms are demanding a definition from her of exactly how many 'a few' entails in the future. Who knew I had that particular muscle? I didn't, before the ache started.
But all complaining aside, I would rather it be my arms sore than my mum's. I would be upset at her if she had tried to do it herself.

I have my first round edits to do for Mated to War, and guess who has the cover? Once again Jay Aheer has done an amazing job. It's beautiful and hot all at the same time. You'll see what I mean when I show you.

No comments:

Post a Comment