Friday 25 September 2015

Five star review for A Conquest Like No Other. I'm so excited!

http://www.exquisitereviews.com/index.php/2015/09/15/a-conquest-like-no-other/

This is the first book I’ve read from Emma Anderson and I was worried that I would be lost since it was book two in the series… HOLY CRAP do I want more…
The premise for this book is genius and I love the twist… The story of the four horsemen has always been a source of fear for many people. Emma has found a way to humanize them and give them understanding beyond their jobs… I cannot be happier to have read this book.
The prologue for this does a great job in introducing the characters and making sure the reader can follow the story.
Nikki is a nurse who along with her BFF is kidnapped and then rescued by, Chaos, Devil, Judge, and her mate Vyper. Nikki’s life has been hard and is still dealing with the nightmares from her past.
Vyper is the bad boy womanizer of the group, that after a great loss can’t stand to be close to anyone for fear of losing them.
I loved these characters not only were they believable but they are memorable. I love a book where you enjoy the characters and the storyline far more then the sex. Now don’t get me wrong the sex was hot but the story was better. Don’t just get this copy get the first in the series Devil Takes his Innocent and your copy of this book at Amazon or at Evernight Publishing.
I give this book 5 diamonds and can’t wait to read the next book in the series…

No comments:

Post a Comment