Friday 28 August 2015

I am back. I had been avoiding contact with my computer lately because otherwise my refresh button on my email would have transformed from an arrow in the shape of a circle to a hand giving me the finger.
I sent Judge's story in just over two weeks ago and I finally got the email to say that it had been accepted. It seems that there was a problem with the name I had suggested for the book, and I can see their point. It was a bit clumsy. They suggested a better name, which at this stage will remain.
I'll tell you all about that when the time is right.
You see I have a theory. If I share the exciting things about my up and coming books too much or too soon then people will overlook it when it finally comes out. They will assume that they had already read it because they had heard so much about it. So please have patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment