Saturday 25 July 2015

WOW! It's been ten days since my last post. Sorry. So much to catch you up on. I was planning on posting the corset and skirt combo that I described in A Conquest Like No Other. I fell in love with it. Unfortunately I can't find the image of the corset. It was beautiful.

I have been spending a great deal of time trying to finish off Judge's story. Now's the time to be careful. I'm so close to the end that I fear rushing it. And that won't do.

The other day my son broke his arm and had to have surgery. He's back home and needing a lot of help. It was his first stint in hospital apart from when he was born, and I suspect, if he has his way the last. He's the type of kid who learns quickly from his mistakes and will be more cautious next time.

My youngest is the total opposite. He's the one we expected to be taking to the hospital a lot. He's the daredevil of the two and been extremely lucky so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment